Valkaama news and coordination of the movie production 
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Some words for all those who are involved
Posted by: Hendrik
Date: September 26, 2007 11:51AM

Dear people involved making this movie,

I've been observing the progress of the project through this homepage for a couple of months now and when I finally saw the first scene online, I simply felt proud of you. Of you all.

Tim, who kept the whole story fresh by dealing with it so deeply and productively for such a long time and encouraging me to bring my book to a greater public one day in near future. It's an amazing feeling to see how much effort you all put into this project. It had taken me long to come up with the book, I just finalized it some weeks ago in a way that I'm really satisfied with.

It feels great to see that people make the characters that I've invented come alive. Actually, I've always known that the story and the vision behind it are something special, beyond the mainstream and at times an extremely personal thing for me. The story is very important to me and it didn't arise that easily. Thus, Tim, I'm very grateful that you take care of the red line so nicely. And of course, to all you actors who really need to climb into those fucked up characters' skin.

I can sense that you know what this is all about. I'm sure it will be an amazing movie in the end. I'm looking forward to the day I can finally meet you all. It's a great experience for me as a writer to see how my creation is put on a different level and gets many new facets.

And Tim: My respect for leading the whole project so succesfully. What comes along with the satisfying feeling of having achieved something productived: You've made friends which each other and I'm sure this will valorize the final product noticeably. Good vibes turn mostly out as good films.

Take care and hope to see you one day!

Hendrik

This forum is powered by Phorum ... http://www.phorum.org