Valkaama news and coordination of the movie production 
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
required permissions for filming in the city and on pkp property
Posted by: anna
Date: August 16, 2007 10:27PM

To receive perrmission from the City Council to make a film on Planty you need to write a petition to the Wydział Spraw Administracyjnych, ul. Powstanie Warszawskiego 10. In this petition you have to write precise term (daily date, and hours, how many people) and precise place where you gonna making the film. The permission is neccessary!!! And you have to pay for it.

How much it depends, they didn't give me info, saying it is impossible without seeing hours & places But... they told me, you should write that you are a student and it is your diploma and ask to exempt you from payment.

To make a film in PKP Intercity (inside the train) you need to call Adrianna Hibowska 022 47 42 832 two days before making pictures, saying precise what train do you want to come in (hours, how many people, where do you want to get in, and get out). And you need to buy the tickets.

To make movie on a platform you need to have permission from the host of the station. So you need to decide which platform (I mean the town, also dates, know the hours etc...) and then you have to contact the host of this station. The phone number you will be given from Adrianna Hibowska (see above).

This forum is powered by Phorum ...